Wednesday, April 3, 2013

"The Isoaltion Game" book is now available in Print!

Well, after thinking my print version would not be ready for several months I found it available on Amazon. I have provided a link to here.

http://www.amazon.com/Isolation-Game-Annie-Cummins/dp/0985801409/ref=sr_1_3?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1365019239&sr=1-3&keywords=The+Isolation+Game

The Kindle and Nook version will be ready in a few days. I hope it is downloadable by Friday, April 12, 2013. For those of you with ereaders this is a very in-expensive way to get the book. For those of you would prefer print it's still not that much. I notice a few resellers are giving a discount already. :)

Thank you for support me in my endeavor to bring this knowledge to forefront.  Also, remember that a portion of the proceeds goes to help various charities who in turn help those who are suffering.

Please take the time to write a nice review after you have completed the book. Also, tune into www.blogtalkradio.com/anniecummins for more in-depth follow up on topics from the book. 

Blessings and Joy!
Annie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment